Lipogems International S.p.A. (hereafter referred to as the Company) respects the privacy of all those who visit its internet site (hereafter referred to as the Site) and all information collected (hereafter referred to as the Data) is used mainly to reply to queries that are forwarded and, secondly, to improve the service provided.
Herewith, the methods with which the Site is managed with regard to the processing of the personal Data of users who consult it. These instructions refer only to the current Site and not to other websites that may be consulted by users via links.
Following consultation of this Site, Data concerning persons identified or identifiable may be processed. The entity entitled to process this Data is Lipogems International S.p.A. with registered office in Viale Bianca Maria 24 - 20129 Milano, Italy. The Data controller of the company is the pro-tempore Legal Representative, domiciled for this purpose at the company’s registered office.
Scope of data processing.
Processing relating to the web services of this Site takes place on the company’s premises and is carried out by appointed technical staff or other parties charged with maintenance operations. The personal Data provided voluntarily by users who request literature to be sent to them or request information is used only for the purposes of providing the service or material requested. To this end, users’ personal Data may be submitted to subjects, even abroad, belonging to the following categories: • subsidiaries or companies connected to Lipogems International S.p.A.; • subjects who provide services for the management of the company’s IT; • subjects who carry out filing of documentation always on behalf of the Company; • subjects who provide customer services (for example by telephone); • consultants; • subjects who carry out checking, auditing and certification of activities performed by the Company also in the interests of its customers; • internal/external subjects assigned to manage the Site or activities connected to it. Subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories will use personal Data received in the role of independent “owners” except when they have been designated by the Company as persons charged with processing data within their area of expertise.
Purpose of the processing.
Collection and processing of personal Data are carried out by the Company with the purpose of:
1. supply/sale of products online;
2. guarantee and pre and post-sales technical support;
3. marketing and advertising;
4. mailing of informative and promotional material;
5. statistical analysis for marketing purposes;
6. measuring of approval rating;
7. invitations to informative or promotional events.
Types of data processed.
a) Navigation data.
The information systems and software procedures provided for the running of this Site collect, in the normal course of their activities, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified parties but which, by its very nature could, through processing and matching with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the names of domains of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the state of the answer given by the server (success, failure etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT service used by the user. This Data is used with the sole purpose of collecting anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to verify that it is working correctly. The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical cybercrimes damaging the Site.
b) Data willingly provided by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail or other personal data to the address indicated on this Site or in the forms to be found on the Site itself leads to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address required to reply to requests as well as any other personal Data included in the communication in the forms and applications present on the Site itself.
Said data may be used by the Company for profiling or reporting of the user on the Site itself.
Cookies are small text files memorized in the user’s computer or mobile device when he/she visits our site. They are used by our Company to ensure that the user has a positive experience on our Site. This Site also uses third party cookies to send personalized promotional messages.
The cookies are categorized as follows:
- session cookies, that is to say cookies automatically deleted when the user closes the browser;
- persistent cookies, that is to say cookies that remain memorized in the user’s device until the Max-Age set (in terms of minutes, days or years from the time of creation/updating of the cookie);
- third party cookies, that is to say cookies memorized on behalf of third parties.
It is possible to control and delete single cookies using settings found on most browsers. However, this could make it impossible to use correctly other features of our Site.
For further information, users may contact our Company.
To streamline management of cookies, our Company has decided to separate cookies used by this Site into four categories on the basis of their purpose:
1. Essential: these cookies are essential for the regular working of the Site and its features. E.g. Identification cookies;
2. Comfort: these cookies make it possible to improve the comfort and usability of Internet sites and provide various functions. For example, in comfort cookies it is possible to memorize the results of searches and language and font size settings;
3. Performance: : these cookies collect information on how Internet sites are used. For example, performance cookies help to establish which sectors of our site are the most popular. This allows us to adapt the contents of the Internet pages to users’ needs and at the same time improve Internet services offered;
4. Advertising: these cookies are used to personalize the sending of information and advertising according to the user’s interests, for example on the basis of pages visited.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what was specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal Data in order to request the sending of literature or other communications. In the absence of said Data, it may be impossible to obtain what was requested.
Personal data is processed using automated devices strictly for the time required to achieve the aims for which it was collected. Specific security measures are implemented to avoid the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and non-authorized access.
Interested party’s rights
The subjects to whom the personal Data refers may exercise their rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree N° 196/2003. The interested party has the right, specifically to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the personal Data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form;
b) obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal Data:
- the aim and method of processing:
- the logic applied in the case of processing by means of electronic devices:
- the identification of the owner and managers:
- the subjects and the categories of the subjects to whom the personal Data may be communicated or who may come into possession of the same in their role as managers or data processors:
- updating, rectification or, whenever required, addition to the Data:
- deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of Data processed in violation of the laws including those which do not need to be preserved in relation to the purposes for which the Data was collected and subsequently processed:
- confirmation that the contents of the two above-mentioned points have been communicated to those to whom the Data has been given, except in the case in which said obligation is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right safeguarded:
d) object to, all or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal Data regarding him/herself even though it is pertinent;br> - the processing of personal Data concerning him/herself with the purpose of sending him/her advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communications.
The rights stated in art. 1 may be exercised through a request, with no particular formalities forwarded to the owner or manager, also through a third party. Said request may be made via registered letter, fax or e-mail.
With regard to the exercising of the rights stated in clauses a) and b) of art. 1, said request may be communicated also orally and may be renewed, except in the case of justified motives, at intervals of no less than ninety days.
In exercising the rights stated in art. 1, the interested party may give a written mandate or proxy to individuals, bodies, associations or organizations and may also be assisted by a person of trust.
The rights stated in art. 1 referring to personal Data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who has a an interest or is acting to safeguard the interested party or for family reasons worthy of protection.
Request for further information on the protection of personal data
For further information, send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Lipogems International S.p.A. - Viale Bianca Maria 24 - 20129 Milano, Italy.